How to clean a toilet - landlord bathroom cleaning tips. We’ve been working with Harriet, owner of Calm Oasis Cleaners and Simply Business customer, to create a series of DIY videos to help your rental property sparkle for its next viewing.
A clean a toilet is essential for anyone wanting to have their property snapped up – nothing put tenants off more than seeing a stain or limescale-clad bowl.
We’ve broken down how to clean a toilet into 8 easy steps:
1. Squirt a healthy amount of bleach in the toilet bowl
2. Scrub the bleach around the bowl with the toilet brush, being sure to reach under the ledge
3. Flush the toilet, with the brush held down in the water
4. Post-flush use a pulse-style motion, bringing the brush in and out of the water quickly, then let the brush soak to disinfect it
5. Spray the antibacterial cleaner over all areas of the toilet, paying special attention to hinges
6. Wipe away all the antibacterial cleaner with a clean cloth
7. Buff all areas of the toilet with a clean dry rag, to bring it to a shine
8. Remove the disinfected brush from the bowl
For more information on how to clean a toilet, read the full article on our blog: https://www.simplybusiness.co.uk/knowledge/articles/2017/10/how-to-clean-toilet-bowl-and-brush-properly-like-a-pro/
Visit us today for a quick and easy landlord insurance quote:
Tags: How to clean a toilet - landlord bathroom cleaning tips, how to clean a toilet, how to clean toilet, how to clean toilet bowl, how to clean a toilet brush, how to clean toilet brush, how to clean a toilet bowl, best way to clean toilet, best way to clean a toilet, how to clean toilet stains, how to clean a dirty toilet, how to clean your toilet, how to clean a toilet properly, simply business